ViRDI AC 2100H - BIOMETRIC READER
Biometric technology is widely considered to be the most effective and reliable means of controlling access, and the acclaimed ViRDI range offers some of the most technologically advanced solutions on the market today. With its patented Live and Fake Fingerprint Detection technology, and boasting individual registration and authentication, automatic finger scanning as well as push communication technology, ViRDI has truly earned its place as one of the world's leading biometric access control manufacturers.
The AC 6000 is a state-of-the-art access control and time recording fingerprint terminal. Standard features include ViRDI’s patented biometric scanner with Live and Fake Finger Detection technology and finger auto-sensing, RFID or Mifare card reader and an onboard colour camera to record images of users as they transact.
FOR FURTHER PRICING AND INFOMATION CONTACT US TODAY
- 4.8” colour touch LCD
- 100 000 user capacity (60 000 templates/500 000 transactions)
- Patented ViRDI Fake Fingerprint Detection – can detect fingerprints made from paper, silicon, wax, etc.
- Very fast fingerprint identification (10 000 templates < 1.5 seconds)
- 1.3 megapixel camera – records 12 500 images
- Sapphire crystal lens and 500dpi optical sensor – scratch-free, high-resolution fingerprint detection
- Global and individual message function
- Auto-sensing and reading of a finger on the reader – saving energy and reducing battery usage during power failures
- Customisable graphic interface with (on-screen keypad)
- USB interface for configuration and data management
- 125KHz RFID or optional 13.65MHz Mifare card reader