Go to content
Back to content | Back to main menu
Why Electric Fencing
- Easy installation on existing wall or fence, or as a stand-alone perimeter fence.
- Provides a physical barrier that delays the intrusion time.
- Provides an electric high voltage shock to intruders.
- Acts as a psychological barrier to deter intrusion attempts.
- Provides a higher level of detection capability to detect an intrusion attempt and set off the alarm, which can then be transmitted to the security personnel or company monitoring the site.
- Low maintenance costs.
- Easy of operation.
- Animals that receive an electric shock and are deterred without activating the alarm. Animals learn very quickly not to come into contact with the fence
- Accidental human contact with the fence will provide an electric shock that will alert a person not to tamper or come in contact with the fence.
- The electric wires also serve as a perimeter fence, alleviating the need to erect additional, fencing.
- Reduced cost of security personnel.
- adding an average 600mm to your current wall.
- Peace of mind.
- Can be hooked up to your armed response company
- CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE